Sunday 1 March 2015

sunny islington

Spring is finally on its way. The birds are tweeting, mornings are getting lighter and I've gone to work three days in a row now without wearing a scarf. It's official- bye bye winter! 

This week has been particularly lovely so whilst on my lunch break on Friday I took a few snaps of beautiful Islington. 

   

I'm just a little bit in love with houses like these. I love being able to sneak a peak into them when you walk by-even into the little basements below. 

   

   

   

   

   

Regent's Canal will always remind me of "Peaky Blinders" from now on. I'm sure there have been plenty of dodgy dealings here in years gone by...

   

            

Today (Sunday) looks glorious too. I shall be sure to make the most of the blue skies and cooler air. I hope you will do too. 



L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment