Wednesday 6 May 2015

points of interest

For those of you who know me, though it's fairly obvious, I am a little bit of an interior nerd. I get overly excited about glossy home magazines, spend hours curating my dream house and browsing sofas, beds and furnishings for that home I do not yet own. It's a curse, but also a blessing. I am a copywriter for Joss & Main and spend my entire day writing about beautiful products- so perhaps being this much of a geek aids me with my 9 to 5. 

I thought I'd do a fun little post this week and give you a snap shot of things that are inspiring me- from food and drink to homes and furnishings with a few random pieces thrown in for good measure. My brain is usually pretty organised but currently it is bursting with images that are making me go weak at the knees. 

So here they are- call it a snap-shot into my little world. 

Colours & accents:



How about eating a crisp salad with these bad boys? 

  

Or serving mezze from these totally beautiful plates and bowls? 


Calming colours for a kitchen, living room or bedroom that's on-trend and glowing. 


Simple and beautiful. I'm thinking getting my paints out again- I am sure they are covered in dust by now.


Copper and maps- a dream combo. So now, so great.

Kitchen & food:


It's my birthday next week- I am always after kitchenware. Surprise presents are most welcome. 


Seasonal salads in tea-cups? Genius! 


Simply a beautiful image.



Let's all get together for a dinner party- one of my favourite pastimes. I need a slightly large table for this to occur...hmmm.

And so to bed:


Dreaaaammm.


I could go on and on and bore you to death with images but perhaps just take a look at my Pinterest page for inspiration. I try to update it as often as possible- mostly during my lunch break or if I find myself in a coffee shop with my iPad. 


Have a lovely week - don't blow away!



L.





No comments:

Post a Comment