Tuesday 24 November 2015

a frosty weekend

A weekend at home is a rare occasion for me now. I can count on one hand how many times I've been back this year, not out of not wanting to but simply because time and life passes by at an alarming rate. Therefore, it is always so wonderful to leave the city behind and hibernate in the comfort of our farm.

The American and I headed home for three days, a real luxury! Friday was spent catching up with my Granny and walking the dogs, Saturday a day out with my parents and Sunday spent walking (again) and eating Mrs. B's roast beef.

Here are a few pictures from our frosty time away.

Friday was spent hiding in trees and chasing dogs:








Whilst on Sunday we made the most of the sun and went to the pool behind the hill: 






I'm suddenly feeling decidedly Christmassy! We're getting our tree this weekend so stand by for a festive post! 




L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment